If, like me, you can’t make it to the Desiring God National Conference this year, the next best thing (apart from listening to all the messages after the event!) is to feast on these video clips of this years speakers. There is plenty here to stimulate and edify. And make you wish you could be there!
My thanks to Justin Taylor for posting these links.
- John Piper’s Topic
- John Piper on Why He Invited Sinclair Ferguson
- John Piper on Why He Invited Dan Taylor
- John Piper on Why He Invited Mark Driscoll
- John Piper on Why He Invited Paul Tripp
- John Piper on Why He Invited Bob Kauflin
- John Piper on the Importance of Conferences
- John Piper on Why He Chose This Topic
- Bob Kauflin: Should Christians Sing the Good News?
- Bob Kauflin on Singing and Preaching
- Bob Kauflin on Style of Music
- Bob Kauflin on Why Christians Sing
- Bob Kauflin: Does God Sing?
- Bob Kauflin on the Human Voice in Congregational Worship
- Bob Kauflin: Is Music Without Words a Language?
- Bob Kauflin on Truth and Music
- Bob Kauflin on the Importance of Singing Truth
- Bob Kauflin: Why Does God Want Us to Sing?
- Paul Tripp: For Those Who Have Been Hurt by Words
- Paul Tripp on the Importance of Speaking the Bible
- Paul Tripp on Speaking the Truth in Love
- Paul Tripp on the Need for Silence
- Paul Tripp on How Sin Affects the Transparent Use of Words
- Paul Tripp on the Life and Death Power of Words
- Paul Tripp on Owning Our Words
- Paul Tripp: What Makes Bad Language Bad?
- Paul Tripp on God’s Role in the Words We Speak
- Paul Tripp: Does God Care About Every Word We Speak?
- Paul Tripp: What is the War of Words?
- Dan Taylor on Story in the Bible
- Dan Taylor on How Stories Shape People
- Dan Taylor on Transferring Values Through Story
- Dan Taylor on How Stories and Faith Relate
- Dan Taylor on the Significance of Stories
- Sinclair Ferguson on Union with Christ
- Sinclair Ferguson on Penal Substitution
- Sinclair Ferguson on Imputed Righteousness
- Sinclair Ferguson on Gospel Indicatives and Imperatives
- Sinclair Ferguson on How the Heart Affects Words
- Sinclair Ferguson on Acceptable Speech
- Sinclair Ferguson on Being Judged for Our Words